Vote for BakeSpace – in 2009 Webby Awards!
Grassroots Startup BakeSpace.com has been nominated for a 2009 Webby Award!
Now your vote can also help us win the coveted “People’s Voice Award”
If you’re not familiar with the Webby Awards, they’re considered the Web’s equivalent of the Oscars… but without the long speeches. Being nominated as one of just five finalists in the Social Media category is a big deal for any Web site, especially a grassroots community like BakeSpace!
As a Webby nominee, we’re also eligible to win the “People’s Voice Award,” which is voted on by the public. We need your help to win… so please take a moment to cast your vote for BakeSpace at http://pv.webbyawards.com. The deadline to cast your vote is April 30, but the sooner, the better. We’re competing against some pretty big, well-financed companies, so we really appreciate your support!
To vote, simply:
- Visit the Webby’s People’s Voice Awards
- Register… it takes just a few seconds, and you can use whatever name you like (so long as you use a valid e-mail address)
- Once registered, you will receive a validation e-mail – it’s instant, so if you don’t see it in your inbox check your spam folder.
- Click on the validation link to activate your account.
- Once logged in, select BakeSpace in the pull down menu at the top of the page. That will take you directly to the “Social Networking” category where you can vote for BakeSpace.
- Place your vote & that’s it! Easy as pie!
- If you have an extra minute, please leave a comment too! Simply click on the orange “BakeSpace.com” link in the voting box. Share your thoughts on why our community should win.
On behalf of our small team here at BakeSpace, thanks for your support, and for helping show the world that our community is helping save the world one recipe at a time. BakeSpace is the only food-themed site in the running and the only one founded by a woman. Getting your vote and helping to spread the word can make all the difference in the world.